Technical Artist (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Your role within our Kingdom
We are now looking for an exceptionally skilled Technical Game Artist to join our growing team and work on our next batch of exciting games. You will work closely with the product owner, game designer, artists and the game developers and will be part of a highly experienced and successful team – often being the bridge between art and tech.
You will help artists and engineers to get content into our games as fast and efficient as possible. You will help us to get best quality out of as little memory and performance as possible on our mobile target platforms.
Skills To Create The Thrills
- You are top-notch problem solver and automation of workflows is second nature to you
- You know how to optimize game content for limited platforms
- Experience with setting up pipelines and automation for games
- You are familiar with Python and other scripting languages
- Experience with 3D and 2D game engines
- Proven track record of technical and artistic creativity with a passion for games
- Experienced in working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Relevant degree and work experience
Tasty Bonus Skills
- 3D content creation: modelling, rigging and basic shading
- Experience with Unity3D, Corona or Unreal Mobile
- Understanding of GLSL or similar
- You have shipped a mobile game in the past
- C++ programming skills
We’re knights of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process – from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments.
We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration – by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That’s why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
Want to join our Kingdom?
If you are interested, please go to jobs.king.com and apply! Application must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.