Technical Product Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2013
Products are the engine that power our growth and we’re committed to building a world-class team to drive their development. Given the fast-paced market environment and startup nature of our business, we’re constantly looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and talented product managers.
As Technical Product Manager, you will take product ownership of technical aspects of our award-winning product portfolio such as our Brandengage video product, API integrations with our partners or our backend used within the company to run campaigns.
- Gain excellent understanding of our product portfolio from the functional and technical point of view.
- Analyze business potential of new features and plan and prioritize accordingly.
- Specify features and manage their implementation & rollout to the real world.
- Research, evaluate and spec API integrations with game developers and ad networks from across the globe.
- Be the interface between developers and the business teams, translating between the different worlds.
- Monitor the impact and success of new features after roll-out. Analyze and resolve errors that are happening.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as the ability to synthesize key insights from large amounts of information.
- You are passionate about your work and strive for perfection.
- You want to get things done and take action proactively.
- You pay attention to detail but stay solution-driven.
- You care about the people in your team and the importance of our company culture.
- You have a sixth sense when it comes to dodging nerf gun darts.
- Excellent degree in Computer Science / Business Information Systems or related studies
- Working experience as a technical product manager, developer or similar role in the Internet industry is a plus.
- Deep understanding of web and mobile technology and applications.
What We Offer
- Chance to work on a product that is used by 20+ million users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support and assistance in relocating from outside of Berlin
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals