Technical Product Manager (m/f)
Fab DBY GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Fab Europe is no ordinary furniture retailer. Our revolutionary online design tool puts customers in control, enabling them to design furniture that suits their exact needs. We’ve all dreamt of custom furniture - the desk that fits perfectly in your bedroom nook, the sofa that fills your living room, the shelving system that maximizes every bit of wall space - but few of us could afford it.
Fab Europe changes that. You define the size of the piece. You decide what color or finishes or details you want. You design furniture you’ll love for a lifetime. And the price is right, significantly lower than anything on the market.
At Fab Europe, our employees are just as unique as our custom-designed products! We are always looking for super smart, innovative, and of course quirky, individuals to join our globally expanding team.
- Executing ground-breaking product strategy in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Gathering requirements and organizing subsequent product design, development, and testing activities
- Meeting with stakeholders to help review and prioritize the roadmap
- Identifying new opportunities for product development
- Building recommendations and pitching your project idea
- Creating project specifications with design schematics for each component
- Identifying interdependencies between projects
- Working with developers to gather estimates, create project milestones, and ensure deadlines are met
- Creating tools for tracking progress and balancing development resources
- Managing the overall product development process, answering questions from developers
- Running beta programs and coordinate product releases
- Tracking and resolve all issues and risks across projects
- Leading training sessions
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in running projects and analytical thinking required
- 1-2 years of experience in product management
- Great problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented approach
- Experience in international coordination in a high-performance environment
- Strong communication skills in English with different stakeholders all over the world
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis
- Attention to detail and proven execution capabilities
- Deep SQL knowledge a plus
- Specific experience building features for internal systems like a CMS or WMS a plus
Fab offers a great work environment, free catered lunch every day, employee discounts and the ability to be part of a fast growing global company. We aren't stuffy at Fab, and we hope you aren't either. We encourage you to wear what you want, and become what you want to be. At Fab you will experience:
- The chance to work with a pioneering and exciting eCommerce company
- Competitive pay and employee benefits package
- Work with a dynamic international team
- Ability to develop yourself and your career
Does this description fit your profile? We are looking forward to receiving your application by clicking here.
Please also visit our homepage http://eu.fab.com/de/.
Fab. Smiles. Guaranteed.