Technical Product Manager (m/f)
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a young marketplace that connects shippers and transport providers on demand, thus
increasing efficiency for both by enabling safe and convenient access to a highly fragmented
market using a single digital freight platform. We are an international team of agile people from
startup and industry backgrounds with data-driven mentalities.
At Saloodo we are looking for technical product managers to join our rapidly growing team and
help us build the future of logistics in Cologne. Logistics and Transportation is all about efficiency,speed and commitment – a perfect world to disrupt with data and technology-driven business models. You can help us to form the future world of logistics together.
Skills & Qualifications
- You graduated with a B.Sc./M.Sc. in software engineering or have professional
experience as a technical product manager.
- You have a deep understanding of digital business models and what customers need,
and are passionate about standard and cutting-edge web, mobile, and data
- You are a leader, who translates the company‘s vision and strategy for the team,
and drives innovative solutions with the help of all cross-functional team members,
from conception until marketing.
- You bring order to the world around you and take responsibility of your team and
what you started until delivery.
- You back your ideas with data, and are comfortable being the architect of a
data-driven product vision.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
German being an advantage.
Why work with us
- Our mission is to build great software on modern stacks, data-driven and customer
focused on a global scale.
- We welcome you to a great atmosphere in our offices in Bonn and Cologne.
- You will find a challenging start-up culture in a b2b marketplace environment
while also being part of the DHL Group.
- We regularly have cooking events, free beer and great offsites.
- We offer a performance-based competitive salary.
If you are intrigued and up for a new challenge in a fast paced and exciting environment, we will be happy to receive your CV and application at email@example.com.