Technical Product Manager (m/f)
KI labs GmbH
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a team of software developers, designers, big data engineers and data scientists that are passionate about building softwares of future today. We believe in open-source and independent teams, follow agile practices, lean startup method and aim to share this culture with our clients. KI labs is a member of KI Group with branches located in Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin and recently Munich.
At KI labs we are looking for product managers to join our rapidly growing teams in Munich, Cologne, or Berlin, and help us support our clients with their innovation initiatives. You will be the bridge between our development teams and the clients, lead projects, and actively design wide-range of products for our prominent clients.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You graduated with a B.Sc. in software engineering or have professional experience as a technical product manager / owner.
- You have a deep understanding of digital business models and what customers need, and are passionate about standard and cutting-edge web, mobile, and curious about data technologies.
- You are a leader, who translates our company's vision and strategy for the team, and drives innovative solutions with the help of all cross-functional team members, from conception until marketing.
- You bring order to the world around you and take responsibility of your team and what you started until delivery.
- You back your ideas with data, and are comfortable being the architect of a modern data-driven product vision.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; German being an advantage.
- Time to time, you will be working directly with clients which would require willingness to travel.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- You will have an opportunity to be at the front of innovation together with our prominent clients, influencing the car you drive in five years, the services you have on your flight, and the way you pay for your morning coffee.
- You get a challenging working environment with an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise.
- You get the chance to work on various interesting projects in short time frames.
- We have an open door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged.
- You are welcome to move between our offices in Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, and soon Madrid.
- We offer a performance-based competitive salary.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a pdf of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions feel free to contact Marina König-Pankov (+49 221 78 87 23 0).
KI labs GmbH
Member of KI group