Technical Project Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Technical Project Manager (f/m)
at simplesurance (View all jobs) in Berlin
You want to be part of the professional and rapidly growing Startup Scene in Berlin? Your time, to finally be part of it, is just one “Klick” away!
Simplesurance, a now expanding startup in the middle of Berlin, is waiting for your application!
About the job
- You discuss, draw up, maintain and manage project plans in conjunction with major national and international eCommerce partners
- You identify and analyze project requirements, clashes, risks and issues within the project roadmap, with a focus on flexibility and optimizing the prioritization process
- You’re responsible for the technical support and guidance of our clients before, during and after the integration of our solutions
- You’ll be involved in the full project lifecycle
What we're looking for
- You have a min. of 3+ years experience in product management or e-commerce operations
- You combine excellent communication and presentation skills with full professional proficiency in English
- You have experience in working with external clients and distributed teams in an international environment [ideally within the eCommerce space]
- You enjoy working on commercial aspects of product/project delivery
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced/high growth environment – and can deliver to deadlines
…you have the chance to gain exiting experiences within the Start-Up world. With us, you’ll be working together with over 90 teammates from 20 different nations – we are quite multicultural and we love it.
…fill in the form below – Laura and Philipp will take care of your application. For any questions contact us under email@example.com.
We – that is the simplesurance GmbH…
Berlin based market leader simplesurance develops and distributes innovative cross-selling software solutions that create an interface between the traditional insurance industry, today's world, and physical retail.
simplesurance with its brands provides both online retailers and traditional retail outlets a way to extend the level of service they provide to customers, as well as increase their own profit margins by offering insurance or extended warranties on their own products. In addition to this – the company's own retail portals schutzklick.de, schutzklick.at, klikzeker.nl, klikochron.pl as well as cliccasicuro.it offer consumers the possibility to directly insure purchased products completely paperless with only a few clicks.
Cooperating with leading Chinese OEMs and a Fortune 500 insurance corporation in the USA, simplesurance GmbH is active EU-wide as well as in the United Stated and Canada.
Over 1500 partners including many well-known companies such as OnePlus, preisboerse24, rebuy, weltbild.de, Brille24, getmobile and computeruniverse, use the innovative power and flexibility of the company's cross-selling platform.