Technical Project Manager (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you interested in web innovations and would like to work on groundbreaking technology? Are you a people person and have a strong service mentality? Do you have the ability to fulfill your customer’s wishes despite tight deadlines?
If your answer is yes, we can’t wait to meet you!
We are a Berlin-based startup reinventing the global magazine and e-commerce industry by developing the world’s first storytelling solution that allows brands to create beautifully designed magazines which are seamlessly integrated into their e-commerce platforms. We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager who wants to take over exciting challenges between design and technology and help our customers - some of today’s most glamorous and exciting companies - to use our product successfully.
Learn more about us at www.styla.com.
- You will be responsible for leading one or more complex projects including 3’rd party involvement through the development and integration process of new plugins.
- You will effectively communicate the status of all projects across the department, highlighting issues or conflicts between teams to stakeholders and management.
- You will maintain accurate and up-to-date technical, configuration management, inventory and troubleshooting documentation related to business and technical services.
- You will develop metrics, procedures, objectives and methods to assess project progress while utilizing established standards and quality objectives.
- You will remove impediments/blockers in order to keep project timelines.
- You will provide knowledge transfer to other colleagues and ensure sufficient documentation is available.
- You have an academic degree or job training in engineering or a similar field with a strong technical focus.
- You have proven experience in concepting web projects from inception to launch.
- You gained at least 2 years experience in a similar position or related field.
- You are business-fluent in both German and English.
What you get out of it:
- The possibility to shape and develop our customer’s success and with your support to contribute to the growth of Styla
- The opportunity to shape the future of publishing and storytelling
- Getting to know the big players in the fashion and lifestyle world
- Working in an excellent team of young professionals and experienced founders
- Apple working equipment (if you like)
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary
If you feel like you are the person for the job, then we are really eager to get to know you! Please contact Janine at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We're up for a great adventure, take your chance and shape it with us!