Technical Recruiter (m/f)
IT HR Sonstige
Beginn: Oktober 2014
We are looking for a recruiter for our engineering vacancies to join our HR Department. As a recruiter you are responsible for identifying and persuading engineering talents for STYLIGHT. By doing so you play a key role for the future growth and success of STYLIGHT.
- You create job ads, identify where to post and publish them.
- You actively source candidates via social networks and at engineering events.
- You provide a fast and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer: from screening applications to driving the interview and offer process, including reference checks and salary recommendations.
- You develop and realize strategies to always find and attract new talents (i.e. meet-ups, hackathons, and conferences).
- You as being a part of the HR Team support us with creative ideas to improve our performance in the fields of employer branding, social media recruiting and personal marketing.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher education in a relevant field.
- You have at least two years of experience in the field of recruiting.
- You have a technical background or the relevant understanding of engineering.
- You enjoy working in an independent, goal oriented environment.
- You bring along a strong professional network.
- Together with your exceptional interpersonal skills you embody values such as empathy, discipline & curiosity.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
Why join STYLIGHT?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top response
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up
- You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks
- Young and highly motivated environment
- Openness to new solutions and improvements
- Open business culture over all departments, flat hierarchy.
- Fruit, Müsli, yogurt, and milk for Breakfast
- Munich's landscape, architecture, nature, museums, and restaurants are all top notch. In terms of life qual-ity, it has been reported to be in the top 10
Want to know more:)? Check out: http://engineering.stylight.com/why/.
Up for the challenge?
Does that sound like the perfect job for you :-)? Then don’t hesitate and apply today! We're looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Link to apply