Technical Solutions Manager DACH (m/f)
Nosto Solutions GmbH
Customer Care IT Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Join Our Team
Are you passionate about working for a company that values the power of a hard-working team, a creative work space and a pint of the finest beer? If so, we like you already! Please read on.
Who are we?
Rather than ramble on about the many reasons why you’ll love working at Nosto (we’re saving that bit for last--promise*), here are the three main things you should know about our company:
We’re transforming the world of ecommerce. As the fastest growing personalization solution in the world, it is our mission to help online retailers around the globe deliver personalized shopping experiences for their customers--across every touch point and device. Nosto supports its retailers from its offices in Helsinki, Berlin, Stockholm, London, New York and Los Angeles.
We value simple solutions and powerful results. We’re trusted by over 20,000 ecommerce professionals in over 100 countries, so with great power comes great responsibility. Our strategy? We keep it simple. We empower retailers to build, launch and optimize 1:1 multi-channel marketing campaigns without the need for dedicated IT resources.
Our teamwork makes the dream work. Nosto employs talented individuals from all walks of the world, but no matter where we’re from we all agree that success is a group effort. We offer plenty of chances to connect and collaborate with your fellow colleagues.
Nosto is hiring a Technical Solutions Manager - Dach in BERLIN
As a technical solutions manager you will be a universal resource for your respective region owning the technical integrations for all key accounts. You will be supporting your team with varying degrees of technical troubleshooting and pre-sales activities. The technical solutions manager has full ownership of all signed customers during their onboarding period and you will be in charge of all key accounts prior to them going live with Nosto.
Your success in this role depends on your ability to translate technical documentation into actionable dialogues with both business decision makers and third party technical implementators. If you thrive in a ever changing environment with a fast pace, you might be a perfect match for us.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be social and outgoing. The role includes a lot of communication with sales people, managers, engineers and CEOs of different sized businesses.
- Be a team player. You will support both team members in your own region and work directly with customers and partners.
- Understand how the internet works (basic server functionality, http requests, e-commerce platform core functionality)
- Being able to gather, evaluate and understand technical details, and further translating this into a format that non technical people can understand and technical people take action upon.
- Understanding the functionality of a e-commerce business, underlying sales funnel and marketing techniques that make the business possible and lucrative
We are very impressed if you:
- Have developed back-end solutions and understand how databases, controllers, routes and user interfaces function under the hood.
- Have worked in the e-commerce space before, and have hands-on experience in how our customers spend their days.
- Have previous experience working for a tech vendor in the e-commerce industry.
- Have previously worked with key account management, possibly of a technical nature
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 1-2 years of experience in customer facing technical product role
- Native German and fluent in English
What we offer:
- A job that gives you the freedom to let your talent flag fly: we value people who think outside the box and are passionate about making a difference in a fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary
- Urban Sport Club Membership (M)
- Monthly transport ticket
- Team Gatherings
- An office in Berlin Mitte
- A diverse office culture and plenty of unique reasons to love your job (*as promised, check out why our team members love working for Nosto: http://www.nosto.com/join-us/)