Technical Specification Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2016
In close collaboration with our client we are building a state-of-the-art competence center for E-Commerce and Digitalisation. As the industry leading firm in car repairs, trading of automotive equipment and spare parts our partner is pursuing an omni-channel strategy. More than 10.000 employees in 600 different locations are working on client satisfaction and further development of their offered services and products currently including more than 100.000 different articles. To drive further digitalisation and to profit from the vibrant, international E-Commerce scene of Berlin, we are establishing a spearheading unit of digital experts to work on the most challenging and innovative projects the firm is facing. You will benefit from corporate resources and back office structures while being provided with everything that is fueling your executional excellence and speed with a startup-like approach to lean processes and projects. To join at the earliest time, we are looking for a well-structured, analytical and problem solving Technical Specification Manager (m/f) to make sure business requirements are clear and translated into an accurate overview for the developers!
- You will receive business and design concepts and will have to turn them into clear specification for development - making sure the developers have all information needed in order to write awesome code will be your job!
- As the interface between corporate headquarters and the newly created competence center for E-Commerce, you communicate with different stakeholders from different locations and align discussions with business people, designers, developers and operations
- Broad technological knowledge in different disciplines will help you to steer and control technical discussions into the right direction
- You uncover all technical requirements before writing the final documentation - you will be our gate keeper before starting the development process!
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equally qualifying educational background
- Experience with large scale E-Commerce platforms working in different fields within software development while using a variety of technologies such as Java or PHP
- You might not be an expert in a specific field, but you are an expert when it comes to having a good overview on everything that is going on
- Good understanding and practical experience in working in an agile environment
- Experience in managing expectations, requirements and translating business needs into something tangible for developers
- A highly structured and analytical approach to work characterizes you
- You are a team player with a creative mindset and willing to contribute to a great work atmosphere
- Full proficiency in English, German would be beneficial
- 30 vacation days
- Trust-based working hours (40)
- Spacious office in Berlin-Mitte
- Whatever you need to be happy and productive