Technical Support Manager (m/f)
Customer Care IT Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
crobo stands for quality performance marketing for mobile and online games. Our service portfolio covers the full range of marketing services for the gaming vertical, offering industry & specific niche analysis, new-player generation, compliancy monitoring and action optimization.
Our team consists of 70 international and highly motivated professionals in Berlin, Hamburg and San Francisco with the sole mission of delivering high performance results and expanding our growing presence in the Gaming galaxy.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Manager (m/f) based in Berlin!
- Responsible for the core IT technical support activities and needs of the company.
- Look after the needs of the mobile Advertising and Publisher Teams to assure successful integration with their client’s platforms.
- Identify and resolve tracking issues and discrepancies that may arise between any systems used for tracking and analytics.
- Integration with new tracking systems (e.g. TUNE/HasOffers, cake, etc).
- Communication and partnering up with SDKs concerning mobile app tracking.
- Analyzing data, creating reports and presenting relevant findings.
- Development of technical documentation and training for the mobile division.
- Bachelor or technical degree in computer sciences or another IT related field.
- Working experience in a technical support role ideally in the digital advertising industry (mobile or online advertisement).
- Familiar with the management and usability of affiliate tracking platforms (preferable TUNE/HasOffers).
- Experience in integration with SDK’s such as MobileAppTracking, Kochava, Appsflyer, etc.
- Good communication skills with external clients and counter parts.
- Team player mind-set and commitment to a common ground.
- Well-grounded knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS) is a plus.
- Fluency in English language, German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.