Technical Support Specialist (m/w)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Technical Support Specialist (Berlin)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our primary goal is to give our customers the best tools with an amazing experience. At Formlabs, that means answering every question, no matter how small, and building amazing support material to empower our users to innovate and create.
If you love 3D printing and are a natural problem-solver, we want you on the Form Team as a Technical Support Specialist.
- Remotely identify and resolve technical issues
- Keep customers ridiculously happy
- Print in 3D to your heart’s content
- Are fluent in English and either German, Spanish or French
- Feel amazing when you can identify the cause of a challenging problem
- Can teach complex technical issues to any audience
- A critical thinker, with an ability to quickly diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Can easily adopt cloud-based business applications (Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Power through task lists at lightning speed
- Enjoy dismantling, troubleshooting, and playing with electronics
- Care about going the extra mile to find or create the best solution
- Value professional manners when working with customers
- Experience with 3D modeling, printing and digital fabrication
- Experience providing technical support for hardware products
- Familiarity with ticket or case management systems (ie: Zendesk)
More about Formlabs