Test Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s biggest Personal Shopping Service and we have a clear mission: Take the pain out of shopping for men!
You want to have a lot of freedom and deep insights, as well as personal responsibility? You want to get to know various personalities in a great, international team?
Then become part of our team as a Test Engineer (m/f) in our Quality Assurance team and support our company on the way to even greater success.
- You work closely with developers and Product Managers in a cross-functional agile team, to ensure a high standard of quality in both customer-facing and internal software
- You collaborate with your QA fellows and together you take test automation and testing infrastructure to the next level
- You find ways to optimize the QA effort by innovating and leveraging existing tools and processes
- You have a sense of ownership for software quality and take your responsibilities from that
- You automate test cases within our Jira ecosystem using the Zephyr Test Management tools
- You test in multiple environments including web, iOS and Android
- You recognize potential risks and review them with the team
- You make test results and metrics visible for the whole team because you understand that transparency is key to improvement
- You are an engineer at heart, but testing is your passion
- You have professional experience in QA methodology, testing philosophies, techniques and tools (Selenium, JMeter, Jenkins, Intern, Zephyr, Jira)
- You are fluent in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, Scala, Ruby, Python)
- You are firm with systems engineering basics (Linux, SQL Server, BASH)
- You are familiar with SQL databases and ETL processes
- You consider yourself an agile tester instead of quality police
- You have excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- You're detail oriented and have a inquiring mind
- You have good communication skills and you're comfortable using English in the work place
- Furthermore you live and breathe startup culture
- The opportunity to work closely with highly skilled people, and grow your abilities for the test engineering field
- An exciting workplace in a young and motivated team with flat hierarchies
- The chance to be part of a team that is fundamentally changing online shopping forever
- A dynamic company with short and efficient decision making processes
- Air, love, life and work in the Berlin Startup-Scene
Intrigued? Then apply online (incl. your salary expectations and possible starting date.) Your contact person is Iris Hay.