Public Relations Manager (m/f)
Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
PR & Media
Beginn: Juni 2013
Would you like to work in Public Relations on a multi-national level?
Do you want to work with a young, dynamic, rapidly-growing company in the heart of Hamburg?
Do you want to use your creativity to guide a company’s interaction with media in several different countries?
There is a fantastic opportunity available at Kreditech, one of the hottest German startups today with a unique combination of experienced investors, a cool young team with a fun-and-performance-culture!
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and rapidly growing (more than 100% per year) technology company which applies online data (facebook data, e-commerce data, installed apps etc., which determine your credit worthiness) to real-time scoring which is applied to B2C loan issuing in Poland, Spain, Czech Republic, Russia and three new countries in 2013 as well as B2B products / partnerships with banks / external companies in 2014. We are financed by the new Samwer’s fond Global Capital Partners, a Silicon Valley VC, a few of the leading European Business Angels and Venture Capitalists, and an undisclosed German investment bank: http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/22/credit-scorer-kreditech-raises-around-3-5m-from-samwers-and-others/ http://techcrunch.com/2012/12/17/kreditech/
Kreditech is looking for a fun-loving, dynamic, talented Public Relations Manager to represent it as the company grows across the globe. As we expand worldwide, our need to communicate with our clients and to respond to our international growth leads us to seek an in-house Public Relations Manager to work with our CCO, the Management and Customer Support teams. The role will support our media and outreach activities in B2C with our local markets being currently active in Poland, the Czech Republic, Spain, and Russia, as well as in B2B on a global basis.
This is the optimal chance for you to experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, a proven product, and profitable yet interesting corporation, and to work in one of the coolest start-up offices ever - three bathrooms, two kitchens, boat-access to the river Alster - with one of the most fun and relaxed work environments that you’ll find anywhere. For example, we have water fights, nerf-gun shoot outs, and international cooking events - overall, we try to foster a working culture where we work hard as well as play hard. Find some pictures here: http://www.deutsche-startups.de/2012/11/15/hausbesuch-bei-kreditech/
This is also an opportunity for you to develop contacts and relationships with journalists worldwide, operate with the Kreditech team to promote our international brands and media presence, create press releases and work with various social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr…
- Together with our CCO you will be the person in charge of all our global PR strategies and actions – in B2C as well as in B2B areas – on and offline and in Social Media
- You will create respective press releases concerning Kreditech’s and local B2C brand’s developments and activities to be published in Poland, Russia, Spain and the Czech Republic, as well as other countries all over the world
- You will be the first point of contact for journalists, dealing with articles, interviews, and other press involving the company, and develop and maintain relationships with them to enable high-quality press coverage.
- You will interact with PR agencies worldwide and/or our internal resources from the respective country teams to share relevant information with them and make sure that they have accurate, up-to-date information about Kreditech.
- You will be able to use your own experience and ideas to generate new ideas and themes to promote the company.
- You have studied journalism, public relations, business management, communications, or a related field.
- You have experience in international B2B and B2C PR, either as part of an agency or working directly with a company.
- You are fluent in English; German is a big plus. Additional languages, such as Spanish, Polish, or Russian would be helpful as well.
- You have some knowledge of the financial and/or technology industry and would be comfortable discussing it and writing about it.
- You have worked in online social media and are “Internet savvy”, comfortable and familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and other online social networks.
- You have worked in PR related to crisis management.
- You have strong writing and communication skills, an attention to detail and a drive to create a high-quality product.
- You are self-motivated, have a great sense of humor and work well in a friendly, informal environment as well as work under time pressure.
- You are able to discuss and demonstrate your proficiency in these areas.
- You have a desire to use your creativity and talents to guide and build the company’s communications network and image worldwide.
- You are a team player and have that certain entrepreneurial thinking.
As this is a full time position, all applicants should have a work permit valid in the EU.
Interested? Then get in touch with our HR team today, get an interview tomorrow and start the day after! Boomshakalaka, things can be easy like this! Your contact person is Sarah Koch