Full Stack Developer (m/f)
IT Projektmanagement Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are looking for a full stack developer to support and oversee our software development. You are responsible for both the server-side logic and front-end logic; Implementing the visual elements in a web application. You will work directly with the Solutions Architect, alongside the team, as well as collaborating with external engineers and developers on the various layers of the solutions.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain and review code integrity and organization
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection
Skills and Expertise
- Solid foundation in data structures and system design
- Knowledge of Database administration and management of a hosting environment
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages such as PHP, C / C ++, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, NodeJS, etc.
- Embedded development experience
- Familiarity with RESTful services
- Knowledge of code versioning tools search as GitHub or SVN
- Experience with Azure or Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Experience in project management, managing teams and a true team player
- Well-rounded interpersonal and communication skills to work in flexible teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, an independent, proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach
- Relevant Experience: 3-5 years
- You are very interested in technology related entrepreneurial start-up projects.
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Required language: German (advantageous)
Benefits and Perks we offer
- Participation in a dynamic startup from its early stage in establishing new business models
- Opportunity for ownership over your projects with responsibility for a wide portfolio
- Access to large network in start-up and corporate environment in our co-creation partnerships
- A great international exposure, and a diverse team with extensively rich experiences
- An environment that values autonomy and open communication.
- Competitive compensation package and flexible work schedule
- Job Type: Full-time, 1 Year Contract (with possible extension)
ThiNKT Digital is a startup company delivering business solutions by leveraging digital trends and technology. We identify novel business opportunities, explore market potentials and shape business models with our innovative prototypes in the industry 4.0 space. We are based in Berlin and predominantly work with B2B solutions within the Internet of Things (IoT) sector.
Interested? – Please submit your CV via e-mail.
Please contact Sune with any questions you might have. We are looking forward to getting to know YOU!