Backend Developer (m/f) - nodeJS
ThinxNet GmbH - TankTaler
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ThinxNet is a young company from Munich, living the Internet of Things vision. With our product TankTaler, we’re able to connect cars with the internet in a simple and fast way. Given our system, consisting of a hardware plug and a smartphone app, customers can get mobile access to relevant on-board information of their automobiles, pay at the gas station with just one click on their smartphone – without lining up in the shop – and much more.
In addition, consumers have the chance to collect TankTaler by participating in marketing campaigns. Later on, these bonus points can be converted to premiums. Our long-term goal is to create a completely new mobility experience within the connected car and furthermore making vehicles smarter than ever before.
- As a member of the software development team you will drive the development of smart solutions to handle thousands of messages per second created by our hardware-devices in the field.
- Develop and optimize secure, scalable and maintainable database designs for use on major database engines
- Challenge our current technology stack:
- NoSQL Databases (e.g. Hadoop, mongoDB, Elastic)
- Stream processing (e.g. Flink, Dataflow)
- Java / JEE
- Apache Kafka
- Machine learning toolkits
- Experience in writing nodeJS backend apps
- Expertise building high performance, highly scalable solutions
- Expertise/Interest inDataflow, Flink, Spark, Storm, Kafka or others is a plus
- Expertise/Interest with machine learning is a plus
- An open mind willing to try out new ideas who can work independently to achieve results and at the same time build on the expert knowledge of the ThinxNet team.
- Good communication skills in English
What we offer
- Attractive role as a full member in our Software-Engineering team
- Great opportunity to gain experience in a highly dynamic start-up environment
- Learn from our experienced team, investors and advisors
- Competitive salary
- No politics, quick decisions in a well-funded start-up
Ready to revolutionize the automotive industry?
Then submit your CV and a short note why and when you want to join.
If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or just stop by at our office. We really look forward to getting to know you!