Brand Manager (m/f) - Germany
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive — and rapidly growing. Germany is one of our most interesting and fastest growing markets, where Tinder helped define how people meet in the modern world. We are looking for a Brand Manager in Berlin to help us grow our business and elevate our brand perception in Germany. If you have marketing experience for a global brand, and a passion for new technology, we want to hear from you.
In this role you will
- Conceptualize creative marketing campaigns (both traditional and out-of-the-box / guerilla) to further strengthen Tinder as a brand in the German market
- Own the social-media and influencer strategy of Tinder in the German market (including conceptualizing, budgeting and ongoing analysis)
- Lead the Tinder University program in collaboration with an agency, incl. organization of events and ongoing communication with the student representatives
- Be a go-to person for Tinder events in Germany. You are the one steering agencies and making sure the Tinder events are engaging and match the look & feel of our brand
- Follow and evaluate latest trends in the German dating market
- You will report to the Country Manager Germany
We're looking for
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing and have already heard about terms like CPV, CPM, ROI, LTV
- Profound knowledge regarding social-media and content marketing
- You know the German influencer landscape and ideally already executed influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience in event management and knowledge in orchestrating the different moving parts of such an event
- A strong customer focus and a will to profoundly understand the underlying needs of different Tinder user groups
- You know what’s hot in Germany and you are always following the latest trends in social-media, fashion, lifestyle etc.
- Experience abroad is a huge plus because you will be dealing with an international environment
- You have a university degree, ideally in business or marketing
- Fluency in German, ideally a native speaker
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people.
- Competitive compensation
- Truly multicultural team across multiple time zones