Team Assistent (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
tocario is dedicated to changing the way we use our digital devices for daily work. We develop the workplace of the future. We are a young and hungry team redefining enterprise technologies by closing the gaps virtual desktop technologies have had for decades. This is your chance to be part of an international technology revolution.
tocario is seeking a talented and bright Team Assistant based out of Stuttgart to join our growing team. The Team Assistant is the communicational and organizational heart of the company. You will be working closely with business development and the management. Next to standard communication you will be responsible for supporting communication via digital campaigns and social media.
Skills and Requirements
We are seeking a strong and bright personality with a talent for organization:
- Professional experience as administrative assistant.
- Confident with Excel, Powerpoint and office/online tools.
- Excellent language skills in both German and English.
- Expertise in international communication.
- Convincing and winning personality on the phone and face to face.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities at once without sacrificing precision.
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a results-oriented environment
- Track record of consistently going above and beyond.
- You are fun to be around and a team player with high energy
- Support of the management with daily business tasks.
- Manage all inbound communication via phone and mail.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Coordinate and plan calls, meetings, travel and events. Manage active calendars.
- Answer and coordinate incoming customer requests, live chats and calls.
- Monitor and support social media channels and campaigns.
- Support monthly accounting, procurement and reporting activities.
- Support candidate recruiting, selection and development.
- A production proven, innovative product with international partners and customers.
- A dynamic, results driven environment with unlimited learning opportunities.
- A cool office location in the heart of Stuttgart within a vibrant start-up community.
- The possibility to play an active part in the company with an experienced and hungry team.
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth.