Trainee (m/f) - Online Marketing France
Beginn: September 2017
Kloeckner.i combines more than 100 years of the Klöckner Group’s experience with the cutting-edge, user-friendly concepts that have created Silicon Valley’s success.
The combination of our entrepreneurial ambition with Klöckner’s industrial expertise and financial resources allow us to create lasting value for our customers and suppliers.
For you, this means the opportunity to work in a start up environment yet benefit from the resources of a large, successful organisation. You’ll get to lead on global, greenfield projects that truly disrupt and revolutionise traditional industries.
In this key role in helping to shape our online marketing actions we offer especially:
- A steep learning curve in managing different online marketing tools
- Continuous development through training courses
- Autonomous work and extensive insights into diverse areas of responsibility
- A time full of enriching experiences with challenging targets
- A key role in helping to shape our online marketing actions
- Top office location in Berlin (Mitte) with a comfortable transport connection
About the job
- Organisation and support of all online campaigns for the French market
- Content creation taking SEO aspects into account
- Translation of English and German marketing campaigns and websites into French
- Autonomous creation of competitor analyses
- Preparation of regular reports for the project management
Who we are looking for
- You studied economics, computer science, communication, marketing or the like.
- You have relevant work experiences via jobs or internships.
- You already have knowledge of common marketing tools.
- You are extremely technology and internet-oriented.
- You are a strong communicator who is competent in dealing with partners and customers, in both verbal and written communicaitons.
- You are able to quickly adapt to complex issues.
- You are highly reliable and capable.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- French is your mother tongue.
- You are fluent (verbal & written) in English, German language skills are an advantage.