Trainee Onlife Graduates (m/f)
Telefónica Germany GmbH & Co. OHG
Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, München
IT HR Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Based in Munich, Berlin, Dusseldorf or Hamburg, you’ll gain valuable experience by supporting your home department: Telefónica NEXT, Networks, B2B, General Counsel, Simplification, Brand & Communication, HR, Customer Service & Sales, Omnichannel or BMI. In a small team of creative thinkers you’ll come up with your project idea/real-world application. Use 3 weeks of a full time ideation phase in Wayra. Enjoy 10 months of split work: on one day per week working on your idea development while supporting the business the other four days per week. To bring your idea to life you’ll be working with some of the top sponsors in the business.
While being a technical genius is a bonus we prefer a hybrid skill set, so our ideal candidate will combine the best of both worlds
- A go-getter with an outstanding university degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, business, law, business engineering, or comparable
- A wealth of digital skills as well as business mindset
- Strategic and analytical as well as entrepreneurial thinking
- Agile and enabling but also a problem-solver and bridge-builder– Intellect as well as raw talent
- Social and collaborative as well as competitive
- Fluency in English and German, Spanish is a plus
- First working experience is advantageous (e.g. in a start-up environment)
Find out more now.