Trainee - Online Marketing (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Makerist is a fast-growing company which focuses on the booming handicraft market. With our experienced team and leading investors, including High-Tech Gründerfonds and the publishing houses OZ and Gruner + Jahr, we are here to revolutionize the world of handicraft and DIY. On the Makerist website you can learn to knit, sew and crochet with our HD video classes, along with choosing a project from our patterns, purchasing the necessary materials, and finally sharing your creation in the showcase.
We are currently expanding our activities across the English-speaking world, and to support us in this adventure we are looking for an Online Marketing Trainee (m/f) for our English website, preferably from North America to start as soon as possible.
- Conception and implementation of creative online marketing campaigns for our English website
- Organisation and optimisation of the website
- Creation and coordination of content for social media pages
- Management of negotiations and cooperation with relevant partners
- Elaboration and design of commercial texts and briefs
- Keyword research and analysis of competition
- Preparation of statistics and reports
- You have already earned your degree preferably in business administration, social sciences or media studies
- You are passionate about and have an understanding of modern media, communication and the digital world
- You are a team player, hard worker and excited about facing new challenges
- You are comfortable with using MS Office
- Ideally you already have experience in Online Marketing
- You are a native English speaker: applications from non-native speakers will NOT be considered
- Knowledge of the US / Canadian DIY markets and consumer habits a big plus
- German or French is a plus.
What we offer you
- A challenging 9-month Trainee position
- A multifaceted job uniting creativity with organisational skills
- A steep learning curve centered around many of the front line marketing technologies
- The possibility to lead projects reaching millions of users
- A dynamic and international team with a strong team spirit and flat hierarchy
- A nice working atmosphere, frequent team events and attractive work-life balance
- An office bordering the beautiful Treptower Park
- The possibility to be hired at the end of the traineeship.
Then send us your application.
We can’t wait to hear from you!