Trainee Online Marketing (m/f)
Beginn: April 2017
Makerist is a fast-growing company which focuses on the booming handicraft market. With our experienced team and leading investors, including High-Tech Gründerfonds and the publishing houses OZ and Gruner + Jahr, we are here to revolutionize the world of handicraft and DIY. On the Makerist website you can learn to knit, sew and crochet with our HD video classes, along with choosing a project from our patterns, purchasing the necessary materials, and finally sharing your creation in the showcase.
We are currently expanding our activities across the English-speaking world, and to support us in this adventure we are looking for an Online Marketing Trainee preferably from North America to start as soon as possible.
Trainee Online Marketing for our English website (m/f)
- Conception and implementation of creative online marketing campaigns for our English website
- Organisation and optimisation of the website
- Creation and coordination of content for social media pages
- Management of negotiations and cooperation with relevant partners
- Elaboration and design of commercial texts and briefs
- Keyword research and analysis of competition
- Preparation of statistics and reports
- You have already earned your degree preferably in business administration, social sciences or media studies
- You are passionate about and have an understanding of modern media, communication and the digital world
- You are a team player, hard worker and excited about facing new challenges
- You are comfortable with using MS Office
- Ideally you already have experience in Online Marketing
- You are a native English speaker
- Knowledge of the US / Canadian DIY markets and consumer habits a big plus
- German is a plus.
What we offer you
- A challenging 9-month Trainee position
- A multifaceted job uniting creativity with organisational skills
- A steep learning curve centered around many of the front line marketing technologies
- The possibility to lead projects reaching millions of users
- A dynamic and international team with a strong team spirit and flat hierarchy
- A nice working atmosphere, frequent team events and attractive work-life balance
- An office bordering the beautiful Treptower Park
- The possibility to be hired at the end of the traineeship.
Then send us your application at email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear from you!