Traineeship - Product Management (m/w)
Beginn: Oktober 2013
trivago is the world’s largest online hotel search. On our website, travellers compare prices of over 700,000 hotels worldwide from more than 180 booking sites such as Expedia, Booking.com or Olotels.com. More than 45 million visitors use trivago every month as an independent source of information to find their ideal hotel.
We are a young and international team from more than 50 countries. If you want to be part of a dynamic group and assist in the development of a very unique company, trivago is the right place for you. Here at trivago we can offer you a flexible and self-directed working environment. You can develop your skills quickly and gather valuable insight across various departments of the company, offering you cross-functional opportunities where your success will be immediately tangible.
- Assist with product road map planning and internal communication regarding development.
- Create and implement new product ideas of low and mid complexity.
- Test the website to ensure high quality (functionality, layout, wording).
- Screen new web technologies and features at our competitors.
- Improve systems and processes used to manage trivago’s product pipeline.
- You have a university degree in the field business administration, computer science or any other similar field.
- You are familiar with the MS Office package (especially Excel).
- You have good language skills in English and preferably German.
- You seek constant learning and personal development.
- You possess very high cooperation and teamwork capabilities.
What we can offer
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- A pleasant working environment within a young and international team.
- Experiences in an innovative, rapidly growing company.
- Wide range of experiences through project- and teamwork.
- According to preferences e.g. fresh fruits, beer, sports, Yoga or parties.
- Possibility for employment on a permanent basis subsequent to the traineeship.
Duration of the traineeship: 12 months
Apply here: http://www.trivago.com/jobs?yid=301