Travel Addicted Front End Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We believe travel is a force for positive change, but planning a trip is still a hassle. Our goal is to make travel planning simple & smart.TripRebel saves 4 hours of time & 53 Euros for every hotel you book.
TripRebel is there to redefine the way travellers book their holidays. We are an ambitious, funded early stage startup with first signs of serious traction. That’s the right time to get on the boat, because we are sailing off! If you get fired up creating interfaces that are a piece of cake to handle, read like poetry and execute like the wind, then we would really like to talk to you. You will join our tech team as our single front-end developer and guarantee the best user experience of TripRebel on all devices. Your work will have a serious impact on our product and outcome of TripRebel. It’s more fun to be a rebel than to join the army! Join Us!
- Great at defining clean HTML5, CSS (and pre-processed as LESS/Sass) to build reusable components
- Knowledge of backend frameworks (API-based, MVC-based systems)
- Familiar with performance-driven implementation techniques
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization techniques
- Able to produce standards-compliant and cross-browser compatible code
- Firm understanding of progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
Great to have
- UI/UX training
- Experience working with mobile applications or websites
- Knowledge of information architecture, wireframing, site mapping
When, where & how
Flexible start date (ideally from early next year), join us in our new & spacious office in the HafenCity in Hamburg, Germany. Just send us your CV and some examples of your code.
Check out our pitch video to find out a bit more about our vision & product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSKzVijVOWI&feature=youtu.be