Senior Solution Manager (m/f/d) - Digital
Business Development Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group employs close to 25,000 people and achieves revenues of Swiss Francs 1.58 billion (2016). It is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Our Global IT department in Munich, Germany, is looking immediately for a highly motivated
Senior Solution Manager Digital (m/f/d)
Triumph IT is driving the digitalization of Triumph's business. Together with our selected solution providers we define and build the architecture for innovative solutions with modern technology while improving our existing systems on a continuous basis.
As Senior Solution Manager Digital you are the solution and design authority for our digital solutions serving our customers around the world. With your expertise and experience, you will drive innovation and projects that will make us service leader in our industry.
Join us and become part of our team to shape the next generation of Triumph’s IT solutions! #TogetherWeTriumph
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design new digital solutions in the area of ecommerce, mobile solutions and omnichannel for B2B and B2C
- Drive the implementation and continuous evolution as application owner for new solutions or by enhancing existing solutions
- Develop project estimates (costs, timeline) for the development of the technical solution as an input for the overarching business case
- Steer and liaise external IT service providers that help you to develop our new solutions
- Manage your international stakeholders and define new solutions and processes with them
Your ideal profile
- 4+ years in a digital solution determined environment with a proven track of accompanied projects
- Experience with implementing and managing cloud solutions
- Experience in working with 3rd party IT service provider and the capability to coordinate 3rd party IT service providers
- Strength combined with exceptional communication skills in order to drive change and manage the involvement of international stakeholders
- Strong focus on Digital technologies combined with an analytical mindset and the ambition to conquer new fields
- Solid understanding of architectural concepts and integration of Digital applications in the overall application landscape
- Knowledge of SAP Hybris and/or Salesforce would be a great benefit
- Outstanding communication skills and fluency in English are a must
- Able and willing to travel 10%-20%
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your application letter and CV in English, work references, diplomas and expected salary range by clicking on "apply now".