Greenlight Team Lead (m/f)
Uber Germany GmbH
Operations Sonstige Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2018
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building the technology which people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life. We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re creating a best-in-class customer service experience for them. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We’re looking for a Greenlight Team Lead in Düsseldorf to support the day-to-day operations of our Germany market. We’re looking for an experienced team leader who operates autonomously with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you’ll help to structure & scale the operations, and build a Team of Experts on how to best build Uber’s relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight centers. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What you’ll do
- Build and scale the day to day operations in Greenlight Düsseldorf
- Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Build and grow a Team of Experts
- Own facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding
- Improve processes on behalf of drivers partners to the GL program through project work
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners.
- An interest in and passion for Uber.
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
- Team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong autonomy to build new activities and work remotely with your peers
Bonus points if
- You have previous sales experience
- You have previous customer support team management experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
Please follow the link to our website in the contact details to apply.