Operations Manager (m/f) - Driver Growth
IT Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Operations Manager (m/f), Driver Growth - Germany
We're talking about transportation. Not that long ago we were just requesting premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we are a part of the logistics fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use it to give people what they want when they want it.
Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to make a direct impact on the growth and optimization of the driver population on Uber's platform. This role calls for a combination of savvy analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside a team of operations managers.
Robust and Streamlined Processes to Attract, Convert, Engage, and Retain Partnership-Drivers. This requires a commitment to operational excellence, a deep understanding of partners, a high level of understanding and a high degree of customer satisfaction. What are they doing and what are they doing? What are they doing?
What you'll do
- Partner Relations. Manage key partner relationships, identify & take on problem areas for partners, and continuously improve the experience on the Uber platform.
- Analytics. Utilize data to understand marketplace dynamics, driver behavior or areas for improvement and help our partners to optimize their business.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Take big picture ideas and break them into actionable steps.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and getter attitude - Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help create a product with value.
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of experience in operations management, management consulting, investment banking, strategy work or related field in a large business, or a growing startup
- Successful track record in sales or account management
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Curious and eager to learn - you are interested in all things
- High Emotional IQ - you deal with partners, influencers with no problem
- Flexible and forward thinking - we need someone sharp and eager to play
- Self-starter and collaborative leader. Everywhere you go, you can not help but mobilize people, build things, resolve problems, get into the details, go above and beyond, and draw the best in people. You are a doer and motivator of others
- Fluent in German and English.
At Uber we do not just accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.