Senior Business Development Manager - Partner Acquisition (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
As Senior Business Development Manager - Partner Acquisition (f/m) you will nurture and grow our international partner business. Your responsibilities will include presenting our SaaS solution and introducing our business and market potential, preparing product presentations, developing customized proposals for potential partners or resellers and negotiating contracts. In conjunction with our Product and Sales teams, you will foster innovative approaches to expand our partner network and offering.
- Identification and development of market and partner potential (Channel partners & strategic resellers) to develop a detailed business strategy and new business opportunities
- Approaching potential partners, establishing and maintaining relationships and negotiating contracts and business terms to close deals and grow long-term business on C-Level
- Establishing business relationships by always generating the greatest conceivable value.
- Comprehensively understand the partner’s ecosystem and business model to successfully determine important key factors that cause a highly valuable partnership
- Transfer a successfully acquired partner to our partner growth managers by focusing on an excellent partner relationship management
- Constantly improving business processes, specifically influence product development and commercialization to establish uberall as the leading Location Marketing Cloud platform
- You are a natural born networker at trade shows, conferences and other events – You like to inspire people about what you do at uberall and what uberall can do for them!!!
- You successfully completed relevant studies and you are a hunter and a self-starter!!!
- You already have professional international experience (8 years+) in partner management or business development - ideally related to Software or SaaS products, online marketing products or (digital) business directories, hosting, telecommunications,…..
- Beside an existing network inside the DACH-region you have ideally additional contacts in the UK, Scandinavia, Eastern or Southern Europe or the Middle East
- Experience in a strategy or top management consulting company or similar corporate function is of great advantage
- You have a visionary mindset, take opportunities before anybody else is even thinking about it and you are able to evaluate these chances by entrepreneurial perspective
- Furthermore you have a very good technical knowledge to meet your prospects at eye level
- Demonstrative sales and consulting strength and very high negotiation and communication skills, especially on C-Level
- You are highly proactive, have an eye for details, are structured and extremely partner and service oriented
- You are fluent in German and English, ideally you have more than very good knowledge of another foreign language
What we offer
- A vibrant and expanding global tech company which is also Europe's Number One
- A market-leading, cutting edge product (SaaS), with an exciting customer base
- An influential position with a wide range of responsibilities (Consulting, Sales, Purchasing, Legal etc.), and creative scope
- The opportunity to work closely with other departments such as Product and Customer Service, and an international Sales Team
- A long-term employment contract with attractive salary
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy?
If so, please send your application containing all relevant documentation and we will get back to you soon.