Marketing Lead (m/f) - DACH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
At Udacity, our mission is to democratize education. We aim to bring accessible, affordable, engaging, and highly relevant higher education to the world. We believe that education is no longer limited to four years or four walls, it’s a lifelong pursuit. Technology is advancing rapidly, and there is a growing skills gap that Udacity is dedicated to closing through education. To do this, we’re rethinking how education is made and delivered by empowering our students to advance themselves personally and professionally, and help them achieve their career goals.
International growth is Udacity’s big bet and high priority within the organization. The international teams across geographies consist of entrepreneurs, engineers, student services, and marketing professionals. Working as a member of Udacity’s growing European team, you’ll be responsible for defining the DACH marketing strategy and enabling a team to execute the plan to achieve various objectives of the company including promotion of Udacity’s Nanodegree programs to drive student acquisition, as well as improving other areas of the funnel including engagement and graduation rates.
You will have deep knowledge of digital marketing, including email, content, search, social, paid and affiliate marketing. If you possess the willingness to manage a team, love digital marketing and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, we are looking for you.
- Own Udacity’s end-to-end DACH marketing strategy, with a strong focus on brand-lift, awareness creation and market education
- Develop regional specific tactics in DACH, adopting a multi-channel approach to drive awareness
- Assist the Head of Marketing with budget allocation and agency management across channels to drive ROI
- Direct marketing process & methodology improvement in conjunction with product and growth teams to ensure ROI maximization
- Source and test new awareness and user acquisition channels / partners, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our brand awareness and user acquisition process and methodology
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve processes and ensure proper technical integration
- Communicate program highlights and data analytics to key management internally &externally
- 5-7 years of experience in a marketing leadership role with a focus on awareness creation, user acquisition or digital consumer marketing experience
- Fluent in German and English with strong copywriting skills in both languages
- Experience with paid acquisition channels including Facebook campaigns, SEO, Google AdWords (SEM), display marketing, ad networks
- Familiarity with analytics tools including google analytics for campaign measurement and optimisation
- Experience of managing social media platforms and email marketing platforms
- Ability to be both data driven and creative to both conceptualize and manage great campaigns. Willing to experiment fast and change paths as needed