UI Designer (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
INSELBERG is a platform that connects professional models with clients from fashion and commercial industries. We are product-oriented and believe that the future of model booking is something we can define. Having recently received Venture Capital funding, we look to extend our team with key positions that will help us reach the next level - UI / graphic designer being one of them.
What makes us different?
- We’re among the first to digitise one of the last standing offline industries - model booking
- We go against the current and re-think the way model booking should be done
- We prefer lean and agile over big
What you will do
- Co-create a product, completely new to the model booking market
- Put your personal fingerprint on everything in our User Interface
- Create graphics that give great usability a little wink
- Work in a small dedicated team of designer and engineers
What we have to offer
- A young and dedicated team with big dreams
- An open, honest and fun work environment
- Competitive salary package
- Insights into how a company is built from scratch
- A company where we expect everyone to bring new ideas
What you should bring
- You know what works, why it works and don’t mind defending it if necessary.
- You have your favourite work tools, we have ours (Sketch3, Zeplin). Both of us love to learn new ones.
- You enjoy working in teams and talk about stuff that reach slightly outside your UI comfort zone.
- You have 0-2 years of work experience
- You work with passion
- You are fluent in English
- Preferably you’ve graduated from something relevant (or you can convince us, why it’s not important)
- Experience with HTML, CSS3/SASS is appreciated - not required
- Interest in and experience within the fashion industry is also a plus
We don’t want a cover letter, however we would like to…
- … see your portfolio with all your cool designs
- … buy you a coffee and get to know you
- … listen to your 1-2 suggestions where you think WE could improve our product.
If this sounds like you, apply to
Co-Founder Matias Enghild