UI / UX Designer (m/f)
IT Grafik Produktmanagement
Beginn: Oktober 2013
As of now STYLIGHT is looking for an UX/UI designer with a keen eye for aesthetic detail and the ability to make our products easy and fun to use. Our mission is to become the most adorable fashion community on planet earth. We bring together, what belongs together: A powerful fashion search engine and the most beautiful social fashion discovery.You will be responsible for defining how people interact with STYLIGHT on the web and on mobile devices. We're looking for designers passionate about social product design - not just how STYLIGHT looks (although that counts too), but how people use STYLIGHT to connect with each other and to discover fashion. We care about how every little bit of an interaction feels, and you need to as well.
- Map out user experience and come up with great design ideas and interactions.
- Create simple, warm & elegant interfaces that users can understand quickly.
- Bring pixel perfect attention to detail.
- Transform user stories into pixel-perfect Photoshop/Illustrator comps.
- Create and maintain web and mobile style guides.
- Work with engineers and marketing on various projects simultaneously.
- Present your work at weekly company meetings.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Interactive or Multimedia Design, or related fields.
- A portfolio that demonstrates expertise in creating pixel-perfect web and mobile UX/UI.
- Solid communication and writing skills: you need to be able to write well and think clearly, from button labels to introduction copy.
- Ability to modify and construct solid HTML and CSS is preferred (someone else will be responsible for coding later).
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
- You are willing to join us at our headquarter in Munich, Germany.
Why join the fun @ STYLIGHT?
Because we have a whole lot awesomeness to offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- All the hardware and gadgets you need to be productive (for example a new MacBook Pro).
- An awesome working environment in the heart of Munich and great company events (we’re talking Oktoberfest!).
- A young and international team from all over Europe.
- Make new friends within the STYLIGHT family.
Does that sound intersting, exciting or inspiring, then don't hesitate and apply today :)! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!