UX / UI Designer (m/w)
IT Grafik Marketing
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
UX / UI Designer
Do you want to play an integral role in building shine’s vision of an interconnected green energy world, where people power people? Do you have proven experience creating exceptional user journeys for ecommerce websites? Are you a talented graphic designer looking to join a diverse, passionate, and above all, fun team? If this is you, we invite you to apply for the role of UX/UI Designer!
Please send your application, including your CV, a couple of lines explaining why you think you would be a great member of the shine team, and a comprehensive portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org (closing date for applications: 13. June 2017)
Save the dates 22nd and 23rd June! We shall invite selected candidates to come to our shine ‘Hiring Day’ at our offices in Berlin.
- Lead designer responsible for the online customer journey, with full ownership of our online presence.
- Develop best-in-class prototypes, and iterate based on user insights.
- Design excellent responsive web and application experiences.
- Create, evolve, and maintain brand book and guidelines.
- Build and lead a design team over time.
- A very strong graphic design portfolio is a must.
- Very good knowledge of UX practices and processes.
- 3+ years’ experience designing for the web, including mobile apps, in a leading or senior position.
- A desire to work in a fun and fast paced team, work hard, and deliver stunning results.
- Fluency in German is an absolute requirement.
- A leading role in a fun and thriving start-up environment
- An attractive compensation package
- A flexible working environment
- A dynamic team with open and transparent communication
- A unique opportunity to shape the future of green energy
For full details visit www.shinepowered.com/ux-ui-designer-en
Please contact Rene Meyer with any questions:
email@example.com, +49 170 437 3561