UI/UX Design (m/f)
Beginn: September 2014
Be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary and growing social enterprise, nourish the development of our open source software and help democratise wide parts of our daily lives with your unique graphical design skills.
partou eG i.G. is a spin-off developing intelligent technologies and collaboration processes to enrich our clients workflows. We believe that through accessible and flexible ‘on demand‘ solutions, our software can be introduced as a module to any type of collaborative process.
We are part of the Adhocracy Development Network with partners such as the Liquid Democracy e.V., Fraunhofer FOKUS and the Karlsruhe Institut for Technology. The network’s development team is currently working hard to introduce a relaunch of the existing software ‘Adhocracy’, including new features and technical innovations that allow for an entirely new participation experience. We are continuously building our team to tackle this extraordinary challenge.As part of the design team, you will create an engaging and coherent user experience for web and mobile devices
About the Job
- You will be responsible for interaction models, user task flows and screen designs that promote ease of use and which optimize user experience
- You will create Prototypes with e.g. Muse, Axure, etc. that can be tested by customers
- You will execute usability tests, shadow sessions and transform these to optimize the user experience
- Creating customer journeys and working on our servicedesign will also be one challenging part of your job
- You will collaborate within the design team, and work independently to follow a project through, in order to support the SRCUM team with the final implementation
- You will follow, as well as further develop, our style guides
- You are a talented designer with a high affinity for web applications and service design
- You have a balanced skill set between conceptual and visual design, including the ability to move from abstract concepts into detailed prototypes
- You have skills in customer journey mapping, touchpoint orchestration and other design thinking methods
- You have a working knowledge of best practices and methods for user research and usability testing
- You are an expert when it comes to Adobe Creative Suite and common wireframing tools
- You know how the Apple and Android Development/UI Guidelines work and how they can be used for working with app and frontend developers
- You are always interested in new design patterns and UI treatments
- It is a plus if you have knowledge in or experience with accessibility guidelines
- Become part of a highly motivated team to inspire and support you
- Work on forward thinking projects e.g. e-participation Berlin, Participation as a Service and Policy Compass
- Gain the opportunity to experience the construction of a recently founded cooperative
- Be part of an open source community that develops software with a social impact
- Benefi t from our innovative employee profi t sharing scheme
- Encounter unconventional organisational structures that allow you to develop yourself freely
- Work in a vibrant offi ce in the heart of Neukölln, Berlin
Want to make this job yours?
We are looking forward to receiveing your application, including your portfolio, your earliest possible availability and your desired salary. Please apply with your digital portfolio by sending an email to our Design Lead Robin.