UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You love to create pixel perfect experiences? You play with motion to bring life to your interfaces? You understand how people perceive your product?
At the same time you want to create something that lasts and has an impact. Join us as an UI/UX designer at Viessmann Werkraum. Werkraum is the Berlin based design unit of Viessmann, a family run market leader in sustainable heating, industrial and cooling systems and a pioneer in the German “Energiewende”. At Werkraum we design for sustainability.
# Our offer
- Work on cutting edge projects in the field of energy, heating & cooling
- Be part of a growing team of hungry designers
- Receive a highly competitive industry salary
- Be an intrapreneur, shaping a German family company from within
- Learn with us and develop further
# Your tasks
- Put yourself in the shoes of our users to build application he/she will love
- Transfer (complex) mockups to eye-pleasing, pixel perfect designs for apps, websites and beyond
- Come up with dazzling UI ideas
- Play with motion and animation to enrich a product
- Have fun
# Your profile
- Team player with agile mindset
- Excellent UI skills with 3y+ of experience and a strong portfolio with mobile focus
- Expert in Sketch, Adobe CS
- Experience in prototyping tools (Framerjs, Flinto, Principle and more) a big plus
- Eye for detail, simplicity and beauty
- English is a must, German a plus
# Up for the challenge?
Send your application including work proofs/link to your portfolio by using the following link: Apply now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!