Senior Enterprise Sales Executive UK (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
uberall is one of the leading global technology companies for local online marketing services. Our SaaS solution enables companies of all sizes to centrally manage all local branch information (e.g. opening times, addresses, website, products) on all relevant online directories, apps, maps and recommendation services as well as on their own store locators. uberall increases the visibility of all company locations on the net leading to a stronger online brand presence and improved search results. Additionally, uberall.com monitors all relevant social platforms for customer interaction and allows businesses to better engage locally with their audience via the uberall Social Media management tools. uberall has 70 employees from 17 different countries.
You will be selling the innovative and unique uberall Local Marketing Cloud to major UK corporations across all industries sectors.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, from the initial contact, and product presentation, to contract negotiations and to the closing of the deal.
Our distribution channels - mostly the phone and web meetings, but also occasional customer visits and conferences - should not be a new challenge for you.
We support you with training and coaching on the subject of selling our online marketing solutions and offer great opportunities for advancement within the company.
- Proactively reaching out to new enterprise businesses and franchise organizations
- Personal consulting for how to best use uberall products
- Administration and management of complex sales cycles, price negotiation and contractual agreements
- Converting inbound inquiries into deals
- Up- & cross-selling to existing customers
- Reporting to the company Co-Founder
- Solid experience in B2B inside sales in the UK - preferably with SaaS, software or marketing services
- Proven ability to attract enterprise customers, to approach new markets and to maintain strong relationships
- You are a passionate seller, a hunter who can inspire others, sell ideas. You love what you do and continually strive to learn more
- Excellent organization, project management, negotiation and communication skills and an understanding of customer requirements.
- You have a strong sense for growing a business
- You work in a structured and self-organized way
- A strong working knowledge of CRM, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
In addition to an attractive basic salary, you will benefit directly from your sales success in the form of an uncapped commission. True to Jerry Maguire, "Show me the money!“
Does this sound like a challenge you would enjoy? If yes, please send your application containing all relevant documentation/information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you soon.