Co-Founder (m/f/d) - Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Unilever Deutschland Holding
Marketing Co-Founder Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
What is It all about?
For our new startup within Unilever in Hamburg we are looking for a Co-Founder to start in February. If you love digital marketing, performance tracking and data analytics and you are also characterized as a visionary and open-minded person who has already worked in an entrepreneurial environment, you should not hesitate to contact us.
- You will support the founder in positioning and establishing a new start-up within Unilever from scratch
- You will be responsible for setting up the new eCommerce Business Model and this will also include shaping the identity of the new brand, the products to be sold, the detailed sales model, the online shop and the whole process from implementation right through to the delivery to the customer
- You are in the driver’s seat: You will focus on developing and furthering the vision of the startup and you are committed to make it successful
- Your special focus is on Growth Hacking. You will combine your expertise in digital marketing (including the development, execution, control and data-driven evaluation of all digital marketing campaigns) with your data analytics skills (especially web analytics and Google Analytics / Google Ads)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics (with focus on marketing) or data science, digital communication/media or equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in digital marketing (in particular social media, SEA, email marketing & display marketing), preferably with specialization in performance marketing
- Experience in an eCommerce company (preferably also experience as an entrepreneur in a start-up)
- Experience in the field of data analytics, in particular web analytics and Google Analytics / Google Ads
- The ability to "think out of the box" is crucial. You need to take on a variety of tasks that may not be within your own area of competence. The ability to learn and to face problems with creative approaches is absolutely necessary
- In addition, you always want to challenge the status quo, question things, looking for new solutions, and you are not afraid of confrontation
- Fluent German and English skills
Please apply online. Should you require additional information, please contact your talent advisor Sarah Chwalek via e-mail.