Corporate Account Manager (m/f) - France
Urban Sports Club
Marketing Sales Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Urban Sports Club offers a flexible sports flatrate. The mission is to help people lead a more healthy and active lifestyle. Club members can choose from 50+ activities - ranging from classic gym workout, swimming, yoga, or bouldering, to team sports and lots more - and more than 3.000 partner venues in Germany's major cities and 500 in Paris, France and 50 in Rome (Italy). Variety, flexible conditions as well as team sports and wellness are offered both for private customers and companies.
Urban Sports GmbH was founded in 2012 by Moritz Kreppel and Benjamin Roth in Berlin, Germany. After two years of bootstrapping, the company secured an early-stage financing in 2015 and went on to acquire four of its German competitors. In December 2016, the former competitor Somuchmore joined the German market leader; FITrate joined in 2018.
As an innovative provider of corporate fitness and wellness, Urban Sports Club is the market leader in Germany. We are currently building our customer success team for the French market and are looking for operational support for our key accounts based in Berlin.
- Your job begins where our sales team leaves off
- Your role is a mixture of advising customers and solving problems, B2B marketing and event management
- You look after your own corporate clients, ranging from small startups to big brands
- You work closely with your companies‘ HR team and create tailor-made communication strategies
- You analyze the success of these strategies and optimize them on the basis of KPIs
- Your goal is bring as many employees as possible to Urban Sports Club, bringing a healthy WorkOUT Life balance to the company
- You have outstanding communication skills and you are highly customer orientated
- You are a quick thinker and can tackle unfamiliar and complex problems
- A confident manner and strong presentation skills are among your strengths
- You are strong with numbers and have excellent analytical skills
- You already have experience in key account management and/or in sales
- You can communicate fluently in French and English both written and spoken and preferably also in German
- You relate to Urban Sport Club’s goals and product and you are passionate about sports
- A full-time, permanent contract
- A free L- membership for you and your partner
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of responsibility, creative freedom and personal development opportunities
- An easy-going but driven team
- Regular team events, free drinks and snacks
- A lively start-up atmosphere typical of Berlin
If you enjoy telephone acquisitions, negotiations and building lasting business relationships, and are someone who actively pursues your goals, then Urban Sports Club is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations)!