Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/d)
Urban Sports GmbH
IT Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Urban Sports Club (USC) is all about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 3.000 partner venues all over Germany and in further European metropolises like Rome and Paris with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like, all within a flexible, short-term contract.
At USC we are passionate about sport, think on our feet and find bold new solutions while working in an international team. Our goal is to build a community. We are more than just a flat-rate fitness membership! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities across Germany.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and motivated Business Intelligence Engineer (f/m) to join and strengthen our team. The position is located in Berlin.
- You improve and extend BI / DWH / - Tracking systems and reporting structures
- You build the BI infrastructure with external data sources
- You support our analysts with data
- You support best practices in the software development of a data team
- You accept the dirty reality of integrating 3rd party sources, ELT, etc. – Tests are your friend
- Good understanding of how data is consumed and how it should be arranged for correct calculations
- Experience in Python in a data team
- Experience in ETL
- You have a very good understanding of database architecture, tracking concepts & very good data modeling skills
- Apis, files, databases, anything is a valid data source to you
- CTE, window functions - your SQL is readable and efficient
- You are experienced modelling reporting tables with targets, costs, etc.
- Ideally experience with AWS, s3, redshift, docker
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Paris and Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations)!
Please apply via the online link.