Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics (m/f/d)
Urban Sports GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2019
Berufserfahrung: Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
Urban Sports Club (USC) is all about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 3.000 partner venues all over Germany and in further European metropolises like Rome and Paris with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like, all within a flexible, short-term contract.
At USC we are passionate about sport, think on our feet and find bold new solutions while working in an international team. Our goal is to build a community. We are more than just a flat-rate fitness membership! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities across Germany.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and motivated Head of Business Intelligence and Analytics (m/f) to join and strengthen our team. The position is located in Berlin.
- You drive effective data usage through a team of embedded analysts
- You coordinate the core BI team to build what is needed for the analysts
- You oversee the analyses conducted by the data team
- You coordinate with the management on high ROI initiatiives
- You manage daily tasks and priorities, agile processes, etc.
- You prioritise based on ROI
- Technologist: Your experience in the data field allows you to estimate ROI of various data initiatives
- Analyst: You are a senior analyst and can guide analysis to completion. You are responsible for calling out incomplete or incorrect analyses. You earn the respect of your fellow analysts through your knowledge and approach
- Evangelist: Help others understand the value of data driven decision making and optimization
- Leader: You staff and maintain a high performance team. You provide realistic schedules, cost estimates for initiatives. Enlist the support of others to drive effective data usage
- Pragmatist: Operate with a fail-early mentality. Set priorities, gain consensus across competing interests
- Experience in our tech stack is an advantage - python, (p)sql, airflow, Metabase
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Paris and Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations)!
Please apply via the online link.