Inside Sales Manager (m/f/d) - France
Urban Sports GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Urban Sports Club offers a flexible sports flatrate. The mission is to help people lead a more healthy and active lifestyle. Club members can choose from 50+ activities - ranging from classic gym workout, swimming, yoga, or bouldering, to team sports and lots more - and more than 3.000 partner venues in Germany's major cities and 500 in Paris, France and 50 in Rome (Italy). Variety, flexible conditions as well as team sports and wellness are offered both for private customers and companies.
Urban Sports GmbH was founded in 2012 by Moritz Kreppel and Benjamin Roth in Berlin, Germany. After two years of bootstrapping, the company secured an early-stage financing in 2015 and went on to acquire four of its German competitors. In December 2016, the former competitor Somuchmore joined the German market leader; FITrate joined in 2018.
As an Inside Sales Manager (f/m) you are in charge of developing the company client network of Urban Sports Club in France. This entails selling our flexible sports package to companies from startups to big companies and building lasting relationships with them in order to foster sign-ups of their employees. The position is based in our Berlin headquarter.
- Responding to inbound requests and developing new client opportunities
- Autonomous outbound acquisition of new corporate customers
- Presenting our concept and the benefits of our corporate offer as well as conducting negotiations from prospect to cooperation agreement
- Communication with the responsible people on the customer side via email, telephone and on site to build strong relationships with our clients.
- You have proof of prior success in B2B sales, especially with acquisition over the phone
- You are communicative, outgoing, like to negotiate and close deals
- You are confident and have excellent communication skills and manners
- You are structured and self-organized, you quickly see what to do
- You are fluent in French and English, both verbally and in writing. German is a plus.
- You share our vision and objectives, you are convinced of our product success and above all, you love sports.
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- A flat hierarchy that offers a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Milan and Berlin
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
If you enjoy telephone acquisitions, negotiations and building lasting business relationships, and are someone who actively pursues your goals, then Urban Sports Club is the right place for you!
We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations)!