QA Engineer (m/f)
Urban Sports GmbH
Beginn: März 2018
Urban Sports Club is an online-based sports club that provides an all-inclusive membership for sports venues across the city. With a single monthly subscription customers can do sports at more than 1000 studios offering more than 40 different types of sports and thousands of activities every week. So why not fitness on Monday, yoga on Tuesday, climbing on Wednesday, tennis on Thursday, martial arts on Friday, team sports on Saturday and on Sunday have a massage and relax at one of the many saunas? Use the Urban Sports app to check in at our partner venues and get access to the greatest sports offer you can get.
We are currently active in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Duesseldorf, Nuremberg, Leipzig, Bremen and Paris and are continuously expanding to other cities.
To strengthen our team, we are searching for a QA Engineer (m/f) for our Berlin office.
About the role
The QA Engineer role is located in our office in Berlin and is an exciting opportunity to work in a team of passionate professionals who apply best practices of software testing and development to build a well-specified, top quality product using all kinds of testing approaches for manual and automated testing.
You will become a part of the Quality Assurance team to design and develop test cases for complex web applications. Adhering to agile development methodologies you will also ensure product quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
What we use
- TestRail, Behat
- JIRA, Travis-CI, PHP, nginx, AWS, Debian, Vagrant
- Kanban, Scrum
- You are a conscientious person with passion for QA
- You successfully finished your academic studies in the field of computer sciences or equivalent professional experience or still studying but can spend up to 30 hours in the office
- 1+ year experience in software testing of web based products
- Ability to construct test cases and keep them up to date based on changes from new functionality developed
- Experience in development of automated test cases is a plus
- ISTQB certificate is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced software development environment
- You are proactive, goal-oriented, self-motivated, reliable and a have a structured way of working
- Good communication skills including business communication in English and German
- Communication skills in French is a plus
What you can expect from us
- To be treated as an equal partner. Your opinion on every aspect of product and process is important
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- Flat team hierarchy
- You will be evaluated solely based on the results
- Healthy work environment (free premium access for you and your friend or partner to all offers on Urban Sports Club)
- Best tools and equipment to get the job done
- A work process aimed at minimizing interruptions. We'll support you to try the best new technologies and grow professionally
- Monthly team events
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance, if needed
We are looking forward to your online application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations) via mail with the subject "QA Engineer (m/f)"!