(Senior) iOS Developer (m/f)
Urban Sports GmbH
IT Produktmanagement Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Club is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 3.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
About the role
The iOS Developer (m/f) is an exciting opportunity to work in a team of passionate professionals who apply best practices of software development to build a well-specified, scalable product based on strongly modularized architecture, automated testing and deployment. The position is located in Berlin.
- You conceive, design and engineer mobile strategies to make the iOS app a success
- You are responsible for the USC iOS app development, architecture and API integration
- You will collaborate with other developers with new ideas and challenge each other
- You work closely with QA to identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- 3+ years of experience with iOSapplication development from planning to publishing
- Desire to work with clean and maintainable code
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift2, Swift3
- Understanding of OOD/OOP, DDD, design patterns
- Experience with Automated tests (Unit, Functional, Acceptance), MVP and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Maps and Location Services, Deep linking, Push Notifications, A/B Testing and Analytics
- Experience with CoreData, AFNetworking, BlockKit, Core Animation, Magic Record
- Experience with React Native apps is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
What you can expect from us
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free L-Membership for yourself and another person of your choice
- Relocation assistance, if needed
We are looking forward to your application (incl. your CV, motivation letter,
earliest start date and your salary expectations)!