Senior Mobile Developer (m/f/d)
Urban Sports GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Urban Sports Club is about movement, variety and flexibility.
Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 3.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts.
At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit.
...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
To strengthen our Tech team we are looking for a skilled Senior Mobile Developer (f/m). The position is located in Berlin
- You conceive, design and engineer mobile strategies to make the USC app a success
- You are responsible for the USC app development, architecture and API integration
- You will collaborate with other developers with new ideas and challenge each other
- You work closely with QA to identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- 3+ years of experience with mobile application development from planning to publishing
- Proficient with one or more of the following: React Native, TypeScript, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin
- Experience with implementing complex, hybrid language/native mobile, UIs
- Experience in Automated tests (Unit, Functional, Acceptance), MVP and Continuous Integration
- Experience with Maps and Location Services, Deep linking, Push Notifications, A/B Testing and Analytics
- Desire to work with clean and maintainable code
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
What you can expect from us
- An international team comprised of passionate, highly motivated and dynamic individuals who enjoy what they do
- Flat hierarchies that offer a lot of self-responsibility, as well as opportunities for you to evolve and shape the company
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in Berlin
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during work and regular team events
- Freedom to decide how you work to get things done around our core hours
- A free Urban Sports Club L-Membership
Please indicate in your application how you found out about this position
We look forward receiving to your application via the link below. Please submit your application along with a CV, a cover letter and salary expectations.