User Experience Designer (m/f)
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Dreamlines is an innovative, fast-growing Online Travel Company. Just 4 years after establishment, we are the leading online portal for cruises in Europe operating in seven countries. In addition to our headquarters in Hamburg City Center, we are represented internationally by offices in France, Brazil, Russia, the Netherlands and Australia.
The cruise market, with its outstanding growth and high margins, is one of the most attractive sectors in the travel market. Our goal is to become the global market leader and revolutionize the way cruises are booked. By combining a strong technological orientation with optimum, independent advice we distinguish ourselves from our competitors. Dreamlines is supported by a strong investor consortium of well-known venture capital funds such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, TruVenturo, Hasso Plattner Ventures and Target Ventures, who invested on average double-digit millions into the development of our company.
Not only is the success story of Dreamlines unique, the career paths of our employees is also a part of it. We are constantly looking for the best talent and employees. Are you looking for a company that is characterized by a flat hierarchy and a result-orientated approach in an environment where you can quickly and independently take on responsibilities? Then you are perfect for Dreamlines!
ABOUT THE JOB
HELP DREAMLINES DESIGN THE FUTURE OF ONLINE CRUISING
Dreamlines is looking for a talented and experienced User Experience designer to join our team and help us shape our products and services. Cruising is a complex product and we believe a good user experience is key to make this accessible to everyone. You will have a key role in designing our products to be the best in their class and available online. We are looking for you to improve the design and interaction of our products and use your vision, experience and available data to create new and better products. You will work closely together with Product Owner, UI Designer, Developer and Stake Holder to understand the products, to explain the designs and experiment with new proposals.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the field of UX Design and a wide experience in web and e-commerce
- Online portfolio and samples that demonstrate design, problem and solution process
- Proven success in designing and delivering effective online achievements
- Ability to think at all “verticals” of the process, from frontend/website to interaction to backend products
- Clear understanding and vision of online and mobile interface trends and best practices
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Work environment which enables you to help shape essential parts of a growing e-commerce company
- Responsibility from Day One, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- An international, performance oriented and growth stimulating company culture
- Flexible working hours, grants for HVV-ProfiCard & bAV, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Send us your application, including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via email to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!