User Interface Designer (m/f)
The Mobility House
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
- Are you the type of person interested in developing software towards emission-free future ?
- Would you like to participate in revolutionizing the energy markets with vehicle batteries ?
- Would you like to use innovative technologies to integrate electric vehicles into the power grid ?
- Would you like to implement machine learning algorithm on big scale ?
- Is your passion to continuously improve your knowledge in a cutting edge open source technologies ?
Than consider to join us in Munich as a "User Interface Designer (m/f)"
The Mobility House – inspired by zero emissions
Based in Munich, Germany, The Mobility House is a young and dynamic start up company founded in 2009, and cooperates with all leading automobile manufacturers in over 10 countries. Our charging and energy storage solutions enable the ’Energiewende’ and help electric mobility to achieve a breakthrough. Our technologies allow us to integrate electric vehicles into the power grid as an aggregated swarm storage of batteries.
What are we looking for?
Knowledge / Experiences
- Bachelor or Master Degree in the field of interface design, interaction design, visual design, computer science
- 3+ years of experience as a UI designer and/or developer
- Strong design portfolio and work samples
- Ability to map complex workflows into user-friendly user interfaces
- Proficient in CSS3, Bootstrap and HTML5
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Team worker, showing self-initiative, flexibility, and engagement
- Ability to present and represent design decisions in front of a team
- Business fluent English skills
- Design innovative user interfaces for interactive web and mobile application
- Close collaboration with product and front-end engineering teams to analyze business requirements and optimize interfaces and execute design – visions
- Creation of visual concepts, mock-ups (or prototypes) and usability
What's in for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Work in a stable, multi-national environment
- Culture of active open source contributions within as well as outside of our tech stack boundaries
- In-service training and external seminar participations
Gained your interest? We would be happy to receive your application including your expected salary and earliest start date via E-Mail at email@example.com