UX Designer – Cloud Procurement Platform (m/f)
SynerTrade SES AG
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About SynerTrade and our mission
SynerTrade is a fast-growing provider of flexible, digital procurement solutions. Having already opened offices in numerous countries (and with more to follow soon), we are now looking to expand our staff in the recently established Innovation Centre in Berlin.
Our market-leading, cloud-based application targets the processes of Supplier Relationship Management. We strongly believe that a flexible and functionally rich software can offer an outstanding user experience on any device, both for large and SME B2B customers, and across all branches of industry.
We are convinced that strong standards and expertise can help improving business processes & interaction, comply with corporate and international transparency regulations, provide better data for comprehensive decision making in global supplier selection and foster efficiency.
SynerTrade’s mission is focused on making customers benefit from better collaboration with their supplier base, support sustainability and all quality aspects within the supplier network.
We offer in Berlin
- A shared and vibrant community office space in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg’s start-up scene
- A “Yes we can” approach with an eye for new opportunities
- A culturally-diverse and international team
- Opportunities to grow professionally in a rapidly expanding team in Berlin and as part of a thriving company with an international footprint
As part of the Product Management team, you establish guidelines for UX design and ensure implementation within the company. You review given practices to align with market trends, company strategy and customer requirements. The position requires empathy for business processes and the procurement market, technical knowledge to exchange with developers but also excellent communication skills (to keep decentralized stakeholders well-informed) and a lot of passion.
- Systematic review of existing generation of web and mobile for usability improvements within the given programming frameworks matching the necessities of the Enterprise application
- Define the transition and evolution of the UX design towards a new generation of SaaS / public cloud application suite
- Quick validation of market requirements and iteration of design proposals, also in regards to rapid prototyping
- Highest instance of usability QA
- Wireframing Tools e.g. Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- Adobe PhotoShop / Illustrator
- Firm in all UX aspects on any device
- Finished College or University, preferably in Usability Engineering, HCI, Digital Design or Psychology
- 2 year of previous job experience, ideally related to B2B
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; German or French are a real advantage
- Highly organized and multi-tasking ability
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application! Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org (English and German is welcome)