UX Designer (m/f)
Beginn: März 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
datapine (www.datapine.com) is an innovative software company located in the heart of Berlin. We successfully develop and sell a disruptive business intelligence software (SaaS) that revolutionizes the way of performing data analysis by making even complex functionalities available to non-technical persons. With our product, we aim to become the innovation leader in the business intelligence market.
- Develop elegant, best-practice user journeys for complex workflows
- Engage with development to understand platform capabilities, communicate designs, support agile development, and verify design implementations
- Research and stay abreast of user experience, user-centered design, and interaction design trends across platforms
What you should bring with you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in UX design (Software, SaaS)
- Strong interest and good understanding of software UX design
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and enthusiasm for bringing product innovations to market and ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Familiarity with business intelligence or in general data visualization tools is a plus
- We work as a team, play as a team, and win as a team. We need strong individual contributors who recognize, respect and leverage the expertise of others
What we offer
- An international, highly motivated team of dedicated co-workers obsessed with building great products
- We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment combined with lean processes to realize ideas sound and fast
- Attractive salary, flexible schedule and various opportunities to develop yourself professionally as well as personally
- Office in the center of Berlin with table soccer, chill-out area, video games, etc.
If this job description sounds interesting to you, please send us your application (including salary expectations & earliest starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting to know you!