Senior UX Designer (m/w)
Beginn: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We love UX here at ricardo.ch!
Your goal will be to design highly polished, user centered, branded, interesting and easy experiences across digital devices. We prototype to improve, we design to inspire, we test to learn and we ship real products that people use and love.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate include
- Background in UX and visual design
- Strong UX knowledge that allows you to know which rules you can break
- Permanently not satisfied with the current design status
- Responsible and accountable for all design deliverables
- Responsible to concept and visualize large complex ecosystems
- Able to write document architectures, use cases, and user flows
- Able to collaborate with Business and Product Leads
- Happy to provide support in the development of internal skills and tools to help the team stay updated to the latest UX and UI trends
- Evangelizing the UX methodologies
- Communicates with project team throughout all stages of design
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital product design (apps, web, digital ecosystems)
- Portfolio that proves not only solid design skills but forward thinking
- Verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Experience with front-end designing and prototyping tools such Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, InVision
- Knowledge of technical innovations and constraints related to the variety of devices
- Lives, breaths, and loves design
- Fluency in German and English
We are ricardo.ch AG; the best e-commerce platform in Switzerland.
We think like a great enterprise and we like to act like a small company. We are user centered and mobile first. We strongly believe that a great UX can build a solid business. For these reasons we build great products talking and understanding people.