UX / UI Designer (m/w) - Internship
Beginn: März 2017
JustWatch is a tech and data driven company at heart, with strong additional skills in business, marketing, product and sales. We love challenging goals. We question everything. We are always learning. And we are excellent in execution.
Founded just over two years ago JustWatch has already become the biggest streaming search engine worldwide - but we’re far from done. We are working on becoming the best app for movie & TV show lovers helping them navigate through the endless sea of options - be it online streaming providers or local cinemas.
To help us reach our goals we are looking for a new team member with strong User Experience and Interface Design skills. You should have an eye for great design, be able to craft simple and delightful user experiences and enjoy working in a challenging environment with amazing colleagues. UX Design at JustWatch is just starting out, so you’ll be working in a greenfield environment with high autonomy & high responsibility directly with our engineers and Head of Product. If you feel like creating the worlds best experience for movie buffs, have strong drive and can focus on getting things done, apply now!
- you love creating simple user experiences that are visually stunning
- you have experience with Sketch and/or Photoshop
- you use data and feedback to intelligently base your UI/UX decisions
- you are fluent in English
- bonus points for prototyping / testing experience
- refining UX in our web and mobile apps
- help drive user retention by creating the best experiences
- visually prototyping new features
- conducting A/B tests with cross-functional teams
- designing infographics, marketing material as needed
What we offer
- working on the biggest streaming search engine worldwide
- experienced founders with international track record
- a team of the best talent in all areas
- space for personal development, freedom and self-responsibility
- you'll become part of an international success story from the very beginning
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org now! We are very much looking forward to meeting you.