Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ecratum is the world-wide market leader in Supplier Relationship Management for SMB. We make professional supplier management accessible for millions of companies around the world. ecratum saves lots of time and money for purchasing and quality departments by automating tedious tasks and errands with suppliers. Easy to launch and easy to use, ecratum helps manufacturers and traders save on their supplier management within hours!
More than 10000 companies from 80 countries are already using ecratum.
To complete our team we are looking for a Berlin-based UX/UI Designer.
- You analyze the user's requirements as basis for further designing
- You produce story boards, mood boards, user scenarios, UI guide lines, and UX concepts on your own responsibility
- You define processes and interaction concepts
- You design screen layouts, graphics and Icons
- You communicate directly with the product management, customer success, and IT development
- You successfully finished studies in psychology, communication design, interaction design, product design, or you have a comparable qualification
- You have relevant experience in UX design for several years
- You show outstanding analytical capabilities and distinct abilities to abstract
- You developed a keen sense for usability and user behavior, you represent design and web trends and you are able to evaluate the technical feasibility of projects
- You are familiar with tools in the field of information architecture and web design and you will introduce your processual experiences in our daily work
- You are a creative person who works accurate, on one´s own responsibility keeping the team´s and projects needs in mind, who loves to have things beautiful and efficiently working.
- You will be thoroughly prepared for your new challenges in a dynamic and rapidly growing company
- You will get an attractive compensation tied to results
- You will work in an open-minded environment where there is lots of space for your ideas
- You are part of a committed team
- You will work at a cool place in the centre of Berlin
- You will work in a highly innovative company that is making tens of thousands of users happy already today.
Sounds intriguing? Team ecratum is looking forward to meeting you!
Please send your complete CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to getting your application!
Learn more about ecratum at www.ecratum.com.