UX/UI Designer (Customer Experience Specialist) (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2015
iversity.org is Europe's biggest platform for higher education courses (Massive Open Online Courses/MOOCs). Our mission: to improve higher education through technology. We want to enable everyone to study everywhere. No matter who they are. With our courses, studying becomes flexible, accessible and connected. We believe in the transformative power of online education. Do you?
For our branch office in Berlin, our product team is looking for UI/UX designer to help us design the best possible user experience for our students and create one of the most successful online education platforms in the world. You will become part of a fast-growing Internet start-up, in general, we want someone who can see ways to keep things positive and productive – making sure that everything is in place to make sure the company can maximise its performance.
Who you are and the skills you bring with you
- Web design is your passion -- You strive to create simple and smart user flows
- You have passion for flat buttons and corners and speak the same design language as we do
- You are equally good at taking a step back to find an all-encompassing solution as you are at taking the plunge to fix a problem quickly with a clever idea
- You have experience in providing pixel perfect designs, properly specified for developers who want to get to work without further ado
- You enjoy the occasional development work, and like to do the fine-tuning yourself
- You are very analytical, and have a structured and organized problem solving approach
- You are reliable, diligent and have a positive, can-do attitude
What you will be responsible for
- Improve the user experience for iversity students and instructors
- Create beautiful and functional designs and user flows
- Coordinate user testing sessions to test our hypotheses
- Have clever ideas for A/B test to constantly improve iversity
- Write tickets and specify your ideas for implementation
- We believe that education should be more fun than a computer game, it will be your responsibility to help us achieve that goal
What we can offer you
- An amazing experience in a fast-paced environment of a high-growth internet start-up in Berlin
- Exposure to challenging problems and learning experiences that will last you a lifetime
- A unique opportunity to be part of a highly motivated young team that wants to change the world.
- You will play your part in revolutionizing education
Here is how you apply
Send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please combine all documents into pdf file, applications in Word format will NOT be considered.
The following documents should be provided: cover letter (incl. salary expectations, be brief and to the point), CV/resume, credentials (relevant certificates, letters of reference, etc.)